BACHELOR OF COMMERCE
PO – 1: After completing three years for Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com) program, students would gain a thorough Knowledge in the fundamentals of Commerce and Finance.
PO – 2: The commerce and finance focused curriculum offers a number of specializations and practical exposures which would equip the student to face the modern-day challenges in commerce and business.
PO – 3: The all-inclusive outlook of the course offer a number of value based and job oriented courses which ensures that students are trained thoroughly.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOME (PSO)
PSO – 1: Students will be able to demonstrate progressive learning of various tax issues related to individuals. Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge in setting up a computerized set of accounting books.
PSO – 2: Students will demonstrate the role of accounting in society and business.
PSO – 3: Students will learn relevant financial accounting and managerial accounting career skills, applying both quantitative and qualitative knowledge to their future careers in business.
PSO – 4: Learners will gain thorough subject skills within various disciplines of commerce, business, accounting, economics, finance, auditing and marketing.
PSO – 5: Learners will be able to recognise features and roles of businessmen, entrepreneur, managers, consultant, which will help learners to possess knowledge and other soft skills and to react aptly when confronted with critical decision making.
PSO – 6: Learners will be able to prove proficiency with the ability to engage in competitive exams like CA, CS, ICWA, MBA and other courses.
PSO – 7: Learners will acquire the skills like effective communication, decision making, problem solving in day to day business affaires.
PSO – 8: Learners will involve in various co-curricular activities to demonstrate relevance of and theoretical knowledge and to gain practical exposure.
PSO – 9: Learners can also acquire practical skills to work as Accountants, tax consultant, audit assistant and other financial supporting services.
BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
The BMS course curriculum includes internship programs, project work related to varied areas of management etc. This makes this course much in demand in the job market and also makes the BMS students highly compatible for the corporate world.
- The BMS course offers specialisation in Finance, Marketing & HR right. Hence they are well versed in the chosen discipline by the time they attain their graduation degrees
- BMS students who wish to pursue MBA or MMS are able to crack the entrance exam easily since they already have a strong base in management and thus can easily get admissions in top B- schools.
- After the successful completion of BMS course, students can also take up further studies, enter the corporate set up or even start entrepreneurial ventures. To sum up, the BMS program ensures a promising career in the field of management.
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE BANKING & INSURANCE
- This course provides insight into the various aspects of the sector which includes Financial Investment, Legal Parameters, Investment Banking, Economics and Communication such are required in today’s global competitive market
- This course improves understanding about Banking & Insurance sector, since this course that specialises in banking & insurance gives in-depth knowledge
- Comprehensive training to the student in the field of Banking & Insurance.
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE – ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
- The three year course is directed to give insights to the students in the areas of Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Financial Management, Taxation, Economics etc.
- The course intends to teach subjects in an interactive manner with projects and presentations embedded in the instructional methodology which makes students understand broad accounting and finance topics deeply in a simpler manner.
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE – FINANCIAL MARKETS
After completing BFM, students can go for higher studies in the same field and can apply for CFP, CFA, CWM, etc.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOME
The course focuses on specialization subjects like Equity Markets, Debt Markets, Commodity Markets, Money Markets, Foreign Exchange Markets, Mutual Fund, Technical Analysis, Financial Derivatives, Equity Research, Risk Management, Venture Capital & Private Equity, Corporate Finance, etc.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- BSc (IT) is primarily focused on subjects such as Software, Database, Networking etc.
- Students who graduate with BSc (IT) background are able to perform technical tasks relating to processing, storing, communication of information between computers, mobile phones & other electronic devices.
- BSc (IT) syllabus is far more practical and industry oriented.
- It is 03 years course program as compared to other courses like B.E. , B.Tech. etc.
- Students get Opportunities to work in various sectors such as in Electronics Information Technology, Communication, Manufacturing, Finance and Business etc.
MASTER OF COMMERCE
For those specializing in accounting, this course focuses on acquainting students with the accounting concepts, tools and techniques for managerial decisions. While it is a mandatory qualification required for appearing in specific professional exams it is also a gateway to higher studies and research or doctorate level
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOME
It facilitates understanding of the conceptual framework of marketing and environmental constraints for management students. • It also aims at imparting basic understanding of the research methodology to provide an insight into the application of modern analytical tools and techniques in various aspects of business.