The Department of Life Long Learning & Extension has started in 1994 .
- It is known as DLLE. The Moto of the department is To Reach To Unreached
- The Extension dimension facilitates the sensitization of the students to the socio cultural realities.
- Extension projects offered by the department are vocational career oriented projects. (Anna Poorna Yojana (APY); Information Technology project (ITP); Industry Orientation Project (IOP) and Community oriented Projects ( Population education club (PEC); Survey of women’s status (SWS);National Institute of open schooling(NIOS).
- The Project taken by our college students under DLLE is SWS i.e. survey of women’s status in the society. It Is a Community oriented project. The Moto of the Project to taken SWS is to sensitize on various social issues related to women and to find her status in different strata of society.
- Students enrolled under DLLE awarded 10 grace marks for completion of project.
- DLLE conduct many activities as essay writing, Poster making, slogan writing, poem recitation, elocution competition, quiz competition, field visit, guest talk, social awareness activities, etc. Theme of the competitions is related to social issues and women’s issues.
- Every year DLLE students attended and participated annual inter collegiate festival UDAAN Organized by University of Mumbai, and win prizes in poster making competition and street play competition.