Hostel for MBA and CA Students
1) All male students (pursuing any undergraduate or postgraduate course) of any stream are eligible for Hostel Accommodation. In addition, CA students on article-ship in Mumbai can apply for the hostel. Students should not be engaged in any remunerative work.
2) Only a student residing beyond the city limits of greater Mumbai can apply for accommodation in the hostel.
3) Admission will be granted strictly on the basis of Eligibility Criteria, Submission of Required documents along with details of two Local Guardians.
4) The student must be willing to obey all the rules and regulations of the hostel as prescribed from time to time by the Management.
5) Admission to the Hostel will be done on basis of the availability of seats.
6) Student seeking admission in JBBH should have a local guardian (authorized by parent), and provide a valid Email, and contact number of the local guardian while making the application.