About Rajasthani Sammelan Education Trust
Rajasthani Sammelan Education Trust, a registered public charitable trust was established in the year 1948 at Malad, Mumbai. With an aim to promote various educational, charitable and social activities, the trust has pioneered in providing educational opportunities to various sections of society. During the last six decades and more, the trust has played a very vital role in promoting and providing better education from primary to post graduation in the fields of Commerce, Management, Information Technology and Media Studies. Apart from its educational pursuits, Rajasthani Sammelan Education Trust also caters to the social and humanitarian needs of the community.
Rajasthani Sammelan Education Trust had started its educational activities for girls, but in due course of time, it has opened its doors to boys as well. At present more than 15,000 students are receiving education in various educational institutions run by the Trust. Thousands of students beyond the boundaries of the campus are enrolled with Kunjbihari S. Goyal online Academy (GOLD).
The Educational Institutions owned and run by Rajasthani Sammelan Education Trust are :
- Kudilal Govindram Seksaria Sarvodaya School
- Kudilal Govindram Seksaria English School
- Ramniwas Bajaj English High School
- Mainadevi Bajaj International School
- Mainadevi Bajaj International Playschool.
- Durgadevi Saraf Junior College
- Ghanshyamdas Saraf College of Arts & Commerce
- Kirandevi Saraf Institute of Complete Learning
- Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies
- Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies
- Ladhidevi Ramdhar Maheshwari Night College of Commerce
- Kunjbihari S. Goyal Online Academy
Other organizations owned and managed by Rajasthani Sammelan include
- Draupadidevi Sanwarmal Women's Hostel.
- Ramdhar Maheshwari Career Counseling Centre.
- Pravinchandra D. Shah Sports Academy.
- Jankidevi Bilasrai Bubna Boys' Hostel (New Initiative)
Rajasthani Sammelan Education Trust is also providing many other facilities in its educational campus that include:
Dhurmal Bajaj Bhavan (Community Hall), Durgadevi Saraf Hall, IT Hub, Food Court, Ramnarayan Saraf Educational Outlet, RS CA Study Centre, IRB Endowment Scholarship Fund, Vijay Pal Singh Health Centre, Kirandevi Saraf Library and Reading Room, BKT Endowment Freeship Fund, Janakidevi Bilasrai Bubna Endowment Freeship Fund and Lalchand Dalmia Golf Cart.
The Trust is providing financial assistance to needy persons for medical treatment through Trivenidevi Deora Chikitsa Sahayta Kosh. Scholarships are also provided to needy students to complete their education.
Rajasthani Sammelan Education Trust has completed a mega project of renovation and revamp of its premises by construction of a twelve storied building in its educational campus in which presently Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Mainadevi Bajaj International School, Kudilal Govindram Seksaria Sarvodaya School and Kudilal Govindram Seksaria English School are housed with all state of art facilities. On the 11th and 12th floors of the building, Druapadidevi Sanwarmal Women's Hostel is located with all best possible amenities. The Trust has also constructed a new building with all latest amenities for Ramniwas Bajaj English High School and Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies. Rajasthani Sammelan Education Trust has been granted Hindi Speaking Linguistic Minority Status by Government of Maharashtra.