About Rajasthani Sammelan Education TrustRSET, a registered public charitable trust was established in the year 1948 at Malad, Mumbai. With an aim to promote various educational, charitable and social activities, the trust has pioneered in providing educational opportunities to various sections of society.
During the last six decades and more, the trust has played a very vital role in promoting and providing better education from primary to post graduation in the fields of Commerce, Management, Information Technology and Media Studies. Apart from its educational pursuits, RSET also caters to the social and humanitarian needs of the community.
RSET had started its educational activities for girls, but in due course of time, it has opened its doors to boys as well. At present more than 15,000 students are receiving education in various educational institutions run by the trust.
The Educational Institutions owned and run by RSET are:
- Kudilal Govindram Seksaria Sarvodaya School
- Kudilal Govindram Seksaria English School
- Ramniwas Bajaj English High School
- Mainadevi Bajaj International School
- Durgadevi Saraf Junior College
- Ghanshyamdas Saraf College of Arts & Commerce
- Kirandevi Saraf Institute of Complete Learning
- Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies
- Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies
- Ladhidevi Ramdhar Maheshwari Night College of Commerce
- Kunjbihari S. Goyal Online Academy
- Mainadevi Bajaj International Playschool.
Other organizations owned and managed by RSET include
- Draupadidevi Sanwarmal Women%u2019s Hostel
- Ramdhar Maheshwari Career Counseling Centre
- Pravinchandra D. Shah Sports Academy
RSET is also providing many other facilities in its educational complex that include:
- Dhurmal Bajaj Bhavan
- Durgadevi Saraf Hall
- IT Hub
- Food Court
- Ramnarayan Saraf Educational Outlet
- RS CA Study Centre
- IRB Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Vijay Pal Singh Health Centre
- Kirandevi Saraf Library and Reading Room
- BKT Endowment Freeship Fund
- Janakidevi Bilasrai Bubna Endowment Freeship Fund
- Lalchand Dalmia Golf Cart
The Trust is providing financial assistance to needy persons for medical treatment through Trivenidevi Deora Chikitsa Sahayta Kosh. Scholarships are also provided to needy students to complete their education.