- Please fill up the online application form
- Take a print of the filled-up form.
- Attach the photocopies of the required documents with the printed form.
- Submit them along with the receipt (available in the school prospectus) to the admission officer at the school.
- On being offered admission, please pay the fees within the stipulated period as communicated by the school to secure the admission.
- For any assistance, please visit our admission office on any working day during office hours.
List of documents required to be submitted along with the print out of the admission form:
- Birth Certificate (Original & a photo copy)
- Proof of nationality of child and parents
- Three passport size photographs of the student
- Previous school reports/transcripts (original & a photo copy)
- Previous School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate (Original)
- In case of foreign nationals, passport, copy of the parent and child with VALID VISA for stay in India.
You would need to keep the following ready before you start filling up the online form:
- Details of previous education
- Scanned photograph of the student, father and mother or guardian as the case may be. The format required is JPG, the file size should be less than 1MB for each photo.
- An interaction with the parent and child. The child will be observed during natural play.
- English Language & Mathematics assessment will be conducted.
- Parents will be informed within a week after which they can complete the admission formalities
by paying the fees and submitting the relevant documents