Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Financial Planning
This course provides an entirely new platform for disseminating Financial Education to the future financial consultants of India. It incorporates the curriculum of all modules of Certified Financial Planner Certification (CFP), which is a global qualification with presence in around 24 nations.
(i) Course details: MBA/PGDFP/APFP programs comprise a highly specialized curriculum pack. In order to enable the students to be recognized as financial planning experts in India as well as internationally, ICoFP integrates the curriculum of some of the most acclaimed professional certifications globally. Some of the distinguishing features about Financial Planning curriculum are listed below:
- Highly specialized curriculum centered on financial planning in the first year.
- Full integration with internationally acclaimed CFP program curriculum.
- Full integration with must-for-industry professional certifications from NISM & MCX.
- nclusion of multiple workshops, projects and assignments to enhance practical skills.
- Overall program significantly enhances career prospects in India as well as abroad.
- Inclusion of personality enhancement sessions.
(ii) Admission details: Our Full time Program are targeted towards individuals with high potential for success. Selection at ICoFP is therefore very rigorous & competitive.
Application: ICoFP Prospectus and Application Form and can be acquired by one-time payment of Rs. 1000/- for one program. By cash payment at our counseling offices. By post (enclosing demand draft drawn in favor of “International College of Financial Planning ltd.” payable at New Delhi).On-line application through (need to make the payment by credit/debit card).
Admission Test: Candidates are required to appear for “AMCAT (The AMCAT is a computer adaptive test which measures critical areas like communication skills, logical reasoning, quantitative skills, thus helping us to identify the suitability of a candidate.)” conducted by ICoFP. The candidate has to undergo a rigorous selection procedure comprising of Written Test, Group Discussion (GD)& Personal Interview (PI). All candidates who have appeared for CAT/ MAT can also apply for this program with their scores. Short-listed candidates will have to appear only for GD & PI. Group Discussion and personal interview are also integral components of the admissions process.
- Final Selection: Final selection will be based on a careful evaluation of the applicant’s academic record from class X, through graduation and/or post graduate qualification, work experience (if any), extra-curricular activities, IET/CAT/MAT scores, group discussion and personal interview.
(iii) Academic Session: Our Academic session starts from first week of August every year. On the job training is provided after completion of 1st year of program.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- The Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent qualification with minimum of 45%) obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary School (10 + 2 or equivalent).
- Candidate appeared/appearing for their final year exams can also apply subject to furnishing a proof of graduation by the required date.
Projects and Viva are conducted in all semesters. And students are supposed to co-operate in timely submission of the same.
Eligibility: Graduate with minimum 45%
Contact No: (022) 66812350 Etn: 2226/2221