Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
This course intends to kindle the flame of knowledge about information technology in the heart and minds of students and lead them towards running themselves with pace of information technology revolution. It aims to provide strong knowledge of computer fundamentals, programming basics, logical and numerical methods, networking and internet, database and applications packages.
Over the last few years the requirement of management graduates has increased manifold. To fulfill the requirement, the BBA programme is introduced, which intends to enable students to learn the basic intellectual of management practice and gain some theoretical and practical grasp of today’s complex business issues.
The course also allows the students to make their carrier choice by specializing. Itr also helps them in developing the relevant conceptual and analytical skills necessary for future careers and ventures.
- To impart to students the latest knowledge pertaining to the field of Management.
- To provide the basic training/education to students for developing the necessary managerial skills.
- To develop the right kind of attitudes and values among students and enable them to work efficiently at the managerial level.
- 12th Pass in any stream with minimum 50% marks or its equivalent.
- New academic session starts from June
- It includes two semesters in a year
- First semester: July to December; Second semester: January to April.
- First semester exams will be held in November/December
- Second semester exam will be held April/May
- Paper pattern will be 60:40; choice based with grading system
Contact No: (022) 66812350 Etn: 2226/2221