Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in HR/ Marketing
This course intends to enable students to learn the basic intellectual foundations of Management practice and gain some theoretical and practical grasp of today’s complex business issues.
Over the last few years the requirement of management graduates has increased manifold. To fulfill the requirement, the BBA programme is introduced, which intends to enable students to learn the basic intellectual of management practice and gain some theoretical and practical grasp of today’s complex business issues.
The course also allows the students to make their carrier choice by specializing. Itr also helps them in developing the relevant conceptual and analytical skills necessary for future careers and ventures.
- To impart to students the latest knowledge pertaining to the field of Management.
- To provide the basic training/education to students for developing the necessary managerial skills.
- To develop the right kind of attitudes and values among students and enable them to work efficiently at the managerial level.
- 12th Pass in any stream with minimum 50% marks or its equivalent.
- Maths not compulsory in HSC
- New academic Curriculum starts from June
- It includes two semesters in a year
- First semester begin with July to December and second is from January to April.
- First semester exam will be held in month of November-December
- Second semester exam will be held in month of April-May
- Paper pattern will be 60:40 choice based with grading system
Contact No: 022-4520 7776