Master of Arts in Film Television & New Media Production
- Objectives :
- To prepare students in the production aspects of Film Television & New Media, as required by the present media environment all across globe.
- To empower the students in the production & managerial aspects of the media business with due emphasis on latest production techniques, along with marketing and branding management of various media products and associated services.
- To develop creative temperament and mindset needed in the content production segment of media industry.
- To inculcate competencies thereby enabling to undertake professional work.
- To provide an active industry interface by way of co-learning.
- To take the students through the entire pipe line of production process with regards to the content creation for various media pads, providing the students an insight in to the correlation that exists between content creation and associated commercial aspects of media business.
- Assignment of Credits :
Duration : 2years= 4 Semesters
- Credit requirements:
- Passing standard for Examination:
Continuous Internal Assessment review of literature, writing test, survey, analysis of content, poster presentation, powerpoint presentation, elocution, publishing of abstract and presenting of a research paper at a national conference, seminar, producing audio visual teaching aids, translation, open book test, domain knowledge test, starting and maintaining a Blog etc will be an integral part of each course and 40 marks will be assigned to it.
- Additional Examinations
- Semester End Exam:
|Language Studies, Literature & Creative Writing|
|History Of Art & Civilizations - ( Music, Dance, Theatre, Paintings, Sculptures & Architecture)|
|Film Theory Appreciation & Criticism|
|Screen and Script writing|
|Practical Film Making - I|
|Direction For Television|
|Post Production & Computer Graphics I|
|Advertising Film Making|
|Practical Film Making - II|
|Sound & Sfx|
|Post Production & Computer Graphics II|
|Direction For Films|
|VFX & Compositing|
|Practical Film Making - III|
|Media Theory & Criticism|
|Business Ethics & Legal Enviornment|
|Post Production & Computer Graphics I|
|Marketing & Publicity Design|
|Practical Film Making - IV|
Students who have passed a bachelor's course from any discipline / faculty of a recognized (by UGC-DE Council or any other competent body appointed for the said purpose by the due authority) university in India, or the degree from any foreign university, which has been approved by UGC/Association of Indian Universities and is considered equivalent and at par with Indian Degrees. In case of more applications are received than the sanctioned strength than Merit-With entrance test will be the criteria for selection. Reservations as per University rules will be applicable.
S.Y.B.COM/T.Y.B.COM ADMISSION: 2016-17 (REGULAR STUDENTS OF A.Y.: 2015-16) Regular students of F.Y.B.Com & S.Y. B.Com of academic year 2015-16, those who are declared passed are required to take admission to further class as per following procedure & schedule.
- Students have to update their profile on the college website: rs.sarafcollege.org and take printout of admission form from 30/04/2016.
- Admission Schedule:
- SYBCOM: 2nd, 3rd & 4th May, 2016
- TYBCOM: 5th, 6th & 7th May 2016
- Admission Timing: 08:00 am to 12:00 noon.
Procedure for Admission
- Check the admission form along with photocopy of mark sheets-
- For SYBCOM- Semester I & II
- For TYBCOM- Semester I, II, III & IV
- Get verify your admission form on the verification counter.
- Collect fees challan from counter & pay fees in the bank.
- Submit Admission form & paid Bank Challan to Receipt Counter and collect fees receipt.
Note: All the reserved category students are required to submit their caste certificate at the time of admission. They are also required to follow the procedure to fill up online form on the concerned government category site. For further details students may contact Mr. Anil Shinde.