|First Year SEMESTER I
||Second Year SEMESTER III
||Third Year SEMESTER V
|Effective Communication Skills - I
||Intorduction To Creative Writing
||Advertising In Contempory Society
|Fundamentals Of Mass Communication
||Introduction To Cultural Studies
|Intorduction To Computers
||Intorduction To Public Relations
||Feature & Opinion
||Adevertising Design (University Project)
|Landmark Events In 20th Centuary
History Of World India Maharashtra
||Introduction To Media Studies
||Journalism & Public Opinion
|Introduction To Sociology, the Sociology
Of News and Social Movements In India
||Indian Regional Journalism
||Media Planning & Buying
|Introduction To Economics
||Newspaper- Magazine Making
|First Year SEMESTER II
||Second Year SEMESTER IV
||Third Year SEMESTER VI
|Effective Communication Skills - II
||Intorduction To Advertising
||Press Laws And Ethics
||Advertising And Marketing Research
|Political Concepts And Indian Political System
||Introduction To Journalism
||Legal Enviornment And Advertising Ethics
|Intorduction To Media Psychology
||Print Production And Photography
||Business & Magazine Journalism
(Combination Of Niche I & II)
||Financial Management For Marketing And Advertising
|Principles Of Management
||Radio And Television
||Internet and Issues In Global Media
|Introduction To World Litterateurs
||Mass Media Research
||News Media Management
||The Principles and Practisec Of Direct Marketing
|Principles Of Marketing
XII Pass (HSC or equivalent) from Science, Arts or Commerce stream
Available Seats :
120 (50% Reserved for Hindi -speaking linguistic minority).
S.Y.B.COM/T.Y.B.COM ADMISSION: 2016-17
(REGULAR STUDENTS OF A.Y.: 2015-16)
Regular students of F.Y.B.Com & S.Y. B.Com of academic year 2015-16, those who are declared passed are required to take admission to further class as per following procedure & schedule.
- Students have to update their profile on the college website: rs.sarafcollege.org and take printout of admission form from 30/04/2016.
- Admission Schedule:
- SYBCOM: 2nd, 3rd & 4th May, 2016
- TYBCOM: 5th, 6th & 7th May 2016
- Admission Timing: 08:00 am to 12:00 noon.
Procedure for Admission
- Check the admission form along with photocopy of mark sheets-
- For SYBCOM- Semester I & II
- For TYBCOM- Semester I, II, III & IV
- Get verify your admission form on the verification counter.
- Collect fees challan from counter & pay fees in the bank.
- Submit Admission form & paid Bank Challan to Receipt Counter and collect fees receipt.
All the reserved category students are required to submit their caste certificate at the time of admission. They are also required to follow the procedure to fill up online form on the concerned government category site. For further details students may contact Mr. Anil Shinde.