- Effective Communication in Globalized Societies/Prabuddh Banerjee/March/2018
- Media and Lost History /Kanchan Luthra /March/2018
- Reasons Why Youth Watches Reality-Based Crime Shows On Television/Manpreet Bhamra & Trupti Mistry /March/2018
- The onset of Tweets into Power? A study of Facebook and Twitter pages of political parties of India /Dr. Mangesh Karandikar/March/2018
- Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Transformational Leadership of Managers /Dr. Kumardatt A Ganjre /June/2018
The “DGMC International Journal of Media Communication and Management” is a double blind peer review journal. The rationale of this journal is to publish research articles and review papers pertaining to media, Communication, management and related areas. The journal will focus on the recent trends and development in the field of Media.
Contact Us:Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies
RSET Campus, S.V. Road, Malad (W) Mumbai -400064
Editor- in- Chief
Jitendra Nayak, Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies, Mumbai
India - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (+91) 022- 66812351 (Ext. 3119)
Dr. Kumardatt Ganjre
Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies, Mumbai
Telephone: (+91) 022- 66812351(Ext. 2100)
Dr. Mounia Saliman, Université Ibn Tofail Assistant Professor, Department of Economics and Management, Morocco | email@example.com
Eda Çetinkaya Yarımçam, PhD, Res Asst. Hacettepe University Faculty of Communication Department of Radio, Television and Cinema, Turkey | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheikh Drame, NYU School of Professional Studies, Greater New York City Area, USA |email@example.com
Hasin Ahsan, Director of e-Agriculture, m-power. ICT4D, M4D- Design Thinking, Bangladesh | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Sangeeta Khullar, Associate Professor, MKP PG College, HNB Garwal University, Dehradun, Uttrakhand | email@example.com
Dr. Aparna Khare| Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies, Mumbai | aparna.Khare@dgmcms.org.in
Dr. Mangesh Karandikar, Director, MET, Mumbai | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Ruchi Kher Jaggi, Associate Professor and Director, SIMC Pune | email@example.com
Dr. Ujjwala Barve, Associate Professor and Head, Department of Communication and Journalism Savitribai Phule Pune University,Pune | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Uma Shankar Pandey, IAMCR Ambassador in India, Asst. Professor and Head, Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, Surendranath College for Women, Kolkata
Dr. Sanjay Ranade, Head, Department of Communication and Journalism, University of Mumbai | email@example.com
Dr. Onkar Kakade, Professor and Chairman, Dept. Of Journalism & Mass Communication, Director Student Welfare, Academic Council Member and Media Coordinator Akkamahadevi Women's University, Karnataka | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Surbhi Dahiya, Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Mass Communication JNU New Campus, Delhi | Surbhidahiya.email@example.com
Kanchan Luthra | Ghanshyamdas Saraf College, Mumbai | Kanchan.Luthra@SarafCollege.org
Prabuddh Banerjee | Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies, Mumbai | firstname.lastname@example.org Rajesh Sisodia | Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies, Mumbai | email@example.com
Dibesh Deb Barma, Humanities & Social Science, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The author has to submit to the article, review paper through the online submission or email to the editor at email@example.com
- The author has to follow the following format for article submission:
- a. Font: Times New Roman
- b. Font size: 12 for the text and 14 for the title
- c. Referencing style : APA (American Psychological Association) formatting and style guide
- d. Paper should be submitted in both PDF and word doc.
- e. Refer the specimen article for your reference
- The author should provide with their corresponding author address, email and phone number of the institute. (Refer the specimen article)
- The author(s) need to submit a brief biography
- The author will be provided with a copyright form to be filled, once the paper is accepted and goes through the review process assigning the copyrights to the “DGMC journal of Media and Communication Management” Mumbai
- Author(s) will be intimated about the journal submission and abstract acceptance within a week time (7 working days)
Research articles and reviews will be accepted based on the following parameters:
- a) The article needs to be relevant with the theme of the Journal.
- b) The article should not be published or in process of publishing in any other Journal or conference proceedings.
- c) The article needs to be original and should submit the author declaration/Plagiarism form.
- d) The article/ review paper submitted will assessed by the editorial board for its relevance and suitability for the “DGMC International Journal of Media Communication and Management”. Only appropriate article(s) will be sent to the expert reviewers to assess the quality and content of the paper and provide their suggestion/ recommendation or rejection.
- e) The final decision for acceptance and rejection of an article will be with the editor. The Editor’s decision will be final